Ready for more DevOpsDays?
Lean Enterprise / Improvement Kata
What is Improvement Kata and why is it helpful?
Tim: what happens when you're not building features, etc but are doing Business As Usual... keeping things going
Mark: but are there opportunities for continuous improvement?
- Find things that suck, joyless, cause you pain, things that are slow, bus problems
- The "Brent" problem: what happens when your ego is wrapped up in it?
- I said: "elevate the constraint" as Gene says
- Also: make more Brents. derive satisfaction / ego from helping others
- "Business as Usual" for Jessica: a lot of unplanned work... most of it driven by customer request
- trying to identify patterns, but have no good way of doing it right now