Ready for more DevOpsDays?
Introduction to Open Spaces
Nathen Harvey, DevOpsDays DC Chair and Community Director, Chef (@nathenharvey)
The afternoon is a facilitated Open Space event. During this time we'll create the agenda for the afternoon.
There are several desired outcomes of the open spaces:
- The issues that are most important to people will get discussed.
- The issues raised will be addressed by the participants best capable of getting something done about them.
- All of the most important ideas, recommendations, discussions, and next steps will be documented in a report.
- When sufficient time is allowed, the report contents will be prioritized by the group.
- Participants will feel engaged and energized by the process.