Submit an ignite talk!
Call for proposals has now ended and we are working to get the program together.
You can still submit an ignite talk, a 5 minute presentation, so go ahead, show us
that cool thing you just found out about!
An Ignite talk will be presented during the Ignite sessions: these are 5 minutes slots with slides changing every 15 seconds (20 slides total) also presented to all attendees in one room<
Some suggestions to get you thinking:
- What is the role of QA/Tester in devops, how do we integrate QA in the continuous delivery process
- The impact devops has on traditional security/auditing/change control
- How does devops co-exist with ITIL, Cobit
- How about release management ?
- What about configuration management and delivery in Mixed Unix AND Windows environments
- Building dashboards because #monitoringsucks
- The impact of devops on HR policies, and the hiring process
- Help prove that devops can scale beyond the 5-8 person web startups, we love traditional IT enterprise cases
- With all the automation, data is still a hard thing to handle, how does it affect, DBA's, backup strategies, ...
- How to involve the business in devops
- How to get YOUR boss involved, how do you make the business case
- And of course any other topic in the realm of Devops
- Beyond Configuration Management, about challenges like orchestration, or doing things at large scale
How to make a proposal: Send an email to [[email protected]
] with the following information
- Proposal working title (can be changed later)
- Type (ignite)
- Description or abstract